Sunday, January 10, 2010

Zombieland

* click for larger image



Brand new piece done for Jaded Publishing Company. Thanks Andrew! Details coming soon...

Last year had been a roller coaster ride for my career. I finished school, worked at a startup company but soon realized I really wanted to do things on my own and to my own schedule. My art was been put on hold for the last 8 months but I promise 2010 will be a year of change and hopefully grand opprotunities! I'm offically working as a freelance illustrator and the journey has been rough so far but I know it could only get better.

" You should not wait; the time will never be 'just right'. Start where you are, work with whatever is at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Ybonette Gonzales

I'm going to start this year with a BANG. Lets all work hard together to achieve our goals!

11 comments:

Carl Knox said...

Can't wait to see what you come up with this year.

It's going to be a goooooood year! :P

CGriffin said...

Etherial...really cool! What's the medium?

CGriffin said...

Er, yeah, I can spell. Ethereal. Ayup!

Uly said...

Yeaahhh Dom! That's the spirit! Good Luck in the new year!

Peter Hong Chan said...

love that attitude dom!

keep it up this is a great piece to start the new year :)

Dave Webber said...

Couldn't agree with you more!

LuisNCT said...

great illustration, with a very disturbing feel... Good luck on 2010

Wendy said...

Hey Dom, great piece! I was in the same place as you were not long ago. Glad to see you're finding your way as an illustrator too :) It's oh-so refreshing and fulfilling.

2010 here we come!

DANI CROSBY said...

That's a great attitude and some inspiring words. I wish you all the best, and can't wait to see what new and awesome work you do Dom.

puipuing88 said...

I agreee With a Bang And I,m sure u can do it .. =) courage ma belle!

Ben said...

I agree!