Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Los Angeles <---> Toronto



Nimit Malavia's painting to the far right

Shown above is Martha Chan's contribution

Shown above is Yuta Onoda's contribution

Black Maria//

It was my pleasure to show and to attend Black Maria gallery. Thank you Melanie, Zara, Beau and many others for making this show happen. The evening was filled with excitement for the first black and white show of the Kids are Alright tour. The turn out was great and was definitely one of the strongest shows seen yet.

Next stop-----> Toronto.

My California trip only lasted five days but during those five days it was filled with galleries, toy shops, museums and the beach! I dropped by 1988, CoproNason, Nucleus, Think Space, LeBasse: Projects, Japanese American National Museum to see 300 hand painted kokeshi dolls from artists around the world.

I can't wait to book another flight back. Maybe this time, I'll stay longer.


Thanks Marcus for showing me around!

1 comment:

Henry said...

Stay longer? You're supposed to move here so I can exploit and absorb your talent!