Sunday, May 17, 2009

Cg Unit Feature 2

Thanks again Ben for the feature! Much appreciated!
Check out CG UNIT for more information on contemporary artists.

What's been going on?
I've recently graduated from Sheridan college with a BAA in illustration and I'm ready to pump out new works! Currently I'm working for a social network as a graphic designer in creating web designs, motion graphics, as well as designs for the company. On top of things, I've also been freelancing. It's been a really great start for my career and I know with hard work and dedication it'll only get better.

Also, I'll be releasing a new version of my website within the next month. Check back soon to see the new site!

Lets fight the good fight!

4 comments:

jurffy said...

woohoo!
go fishgirl!

Veronica said...

Your work is fantastic :)

Lans said...

Good luck on your endeavors. Fight the good fight that is. This site might help you if you want to try business.

Sabrina Smelko said...

i love your work!

Signed, a 2nd year sheridan illus. student hhahaha