Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I am 8 bit

It's been a while since I last updated
but here is a new piece that I have been working on. This is for the
up and coming I am 8 bit show show at
the World of Wonder Storefront Gallery, in Hollywood

'The Rescue'
8"x14" acrylics on MDF board.
Here are the details of the show.
I am 8 bit


Princess peach looks like she's enjoying herself. I haven't worked in paint in a while but I'm slowly getting back into things. Los Angeles has been great, I've been meeting many great artists and have been learning lots.

Martha
and I have been interning for James Jean and Project Gallery for the last month and a half. It's been an incredible experience as well as eye opening. I will post pictures later on in the summer.

The next pieces will hopefully be done in oil paints for the up and coming fresh faces show by Project Gallery. Many thanks to Beau Basse for featuring Martha Chan, Nimit Malavia, Yuta Onoda and I in the Septemeber 6th show.


Come check the show out if you are in town.

5 comments:

free online lotto said...

This is a nice blog. I like it!

Lisa Tao said...

ooh cute idea! u and martha are getting really good =D

Peter Hong Chan said...

hey dom this is a great piece!! can't wait to see more!!

Francis said...

cooool...what board is that?

Greg Dubeau said...

Way to go Dom. I'm super stoked for you. ALl the best.