Wednesday, April 02, 2008

New Pet....Fish?



I decided to buy a Chinese fighting fish (random decision I'd say), mainly because they are extremely easy to take care of and they're pretty. After buying the fish I was then inspired to paint, so the painting above is the result. The poor thing doesn't have any vegetation but at least it's stuck in an awesome glass tank,which was a flower vase i think, that I found at Winners. Anyways, I should probably buy it some some sea weed and maybe some friends.

Supposedly they live in rice fields, I didn't know such pretty critters lived in.....rice.

5 comments:

Lisa Tao said...

ooh u gots ur fishieeee
so pretty =D
whats chinese fighting fish?
and ur tank is cool o_O

Dominique Fung said...

It's a Betta...look it up orr better yet come over to see him :D

ya the tank was the reason I bought the fish:P

Irma Kniivila said...

What, ho!

That there is a badass painting, dom.

Dominique Fung said...

thanks Irma :)

Dara said...

Great work.